Fred Kyla and Jacob Crane have joined forces to create a powerful R&B single titled “Don’t Wait”. In this blog post, we will dive into the captivating elements of this track that make it reminiscent of “The Weeknd” and Fred’s previous releases. From the heartfelt lyrics to the haunting instrumentals, “Don’t Wait” is sure to leave a lasting impression on listeners.
“Extremes” is not just an EP, it’s a journey through the ups and downs of bipolar disorder. Read review by Jacqueline Jax for AVA Live Radio. This EP offers listeners a rare opportunity to experience the personal struggle of living with bipolar disorder. With each track, Finds Gold takes us on a unique emotional journey as he shares his own story with this mental illness.
These artists are creating R&B songs that tell a story in music that is both relatable and unique. They are pushing the boundaries of R&B and creating a new sound that is fresh and exciting.
- “Monkey”by The Shameless Band is Rocks a Powerful Message
- Cabela and Schmitt’s ‘Fears For A Smile’ is Finding Happiness Through The Power of Choice
- ‘This is My Life’ by Cabela & Schmitt is Enchanting
- “Don’t Wait”: A Soulful R&B Track by Fred Kyla and Jacob Crane
- MJ Ross: Overcoming Challenges and Staying Focused on the Future