New Music Release Radar is the best way to promote your music to blogs, radios, labels & Spotify playlisters. We are an industry website with a team of music marketing specialist working to get your music heard.
- Featured press release on our website
- Featured article posted to our newsletter and sent to music curators for their consideration.
- Shares of music on social media for added exposure to music fans
- Written music review from our music curator with an honest opinion on the strengths of the music and how it may be best promoted.
- Your music will be pitched to playlist curators in our database that best matches your genre.
- Your music will be pitched to a line of indie music radio stations such as A.V.A Live Radio.
- Your music will be pitched to music blogs searching for music in our database.
Choose a budget for your music release and let us do the rest.
- Use the New Music Release Radar music submission page to submit your music.
- Pick a budget for the submission. Starts at just $25.
- Fill in the music information sheet sent to your email. Include genre, links, song information and some bio about your band or you as a musician. You’ll be able to chat with your advisor about the release, and share any information you think they might need for their coverage.
New Music Release Radar will create the perfect press release (featured on their website) for your single in just 48 hours and submit the music to a long list of music curators for their review.
If a curator decides that they like your song, they’ll let you know when and how they plan to share it.
Benefits of our Service
**Even though the competition is fierce, it’s much cheaper to use New Music Release Radar than hiring a private publicist who may not be as effective having a smaller pool of connections.
80% approval rating..
The current approval rate for a single in genres such as Hiphop, Rock, Singer-songwriter and Pop music is 80% for submissions on radio stations listening to the music, music blogs and Spotify Playlists considering the music. We have worked with more than 50k songs that have been approved and shared across thousands of radio stations and music blogs or playlist curators in 49 countries.
Lets us make promotion easier so you can do what you do best.
Click on any package to get started today..
Includes a Press release on New Music Release Radar, Music Review by our Music Curator and pitch to 20 other music curators including AVA Live Radio, Indie Music Spin, The 6ix, British Invasion Magazine, Caribbean Broadcast System, BBC Radio, and American Pride Magazine.
Includes everything from the Basic Submission + pitching to 100 reporting radio stations such as….
NABA FM Terrestrially broadcast: 90.9 fm & 92.3 fm, 97.7 fm : 95.8 fm : 101.7 fm : 95.7 fm : 98.8 FM: 107.5 FM Madrid: Swiss Radio: 97.5 Swiss Zurich : Desi Radio West London : WNIR – Airs world-wide in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Japan, and more.’ Network: Over 520,000+Listeners
With Listeners in 49 countries including the United States, Canada and the UK. We report via ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, AllTrack, and SoundExchange, in Canada via SOCAN and Re:Sound, and in the UK via PPL and PRS for Music.
Includes everything from the first two packages and doubles the exposure including top music blogs in your genre to pursue written reviews, one on one pitching to playlist curators on Spotify in your genre that are hand picked by our staff, and your music will be featured in the Jax Daily Newsletter: Jacqueline Jax is a music curator and radio host well known for her work in the music industry. She puts our a highly curated music newsletter that talks about what’s happening in music today from new releases and music trends to music industry news.